Lessons Learned from My Business Journey — Founder's Wisdom Podcast Interview With Charles Cormier
Recently, Charles Cormier of Top Leads (Cold-Email Agency) reached out to me about joining him on his Founder's Wisdom podcast. I agreed, and in this discussion, we discuss my story and multiple insights for business owners and entrepreneurs on managing their vision. Here are some of the many topics we explore in the interview.
- Video Production and Animation Turned Marketing Agency
- When a company is defined by what its clients want
- Juggling Tasks as a Business Grows
- Finding Vision and Purpose that translates into Clarity for the Business
- Optimizing Organizational Structure
- Mixing Business and Personal Relationships
- How to push yourself out of your comfort zone without burning out
- Surviving Vs. Thriving
- Facing Fears and Putting Yourself Out there
- Getting Clarity On Intentions and Vision
Watch this interview with Charles below.
- Created on .
- Last updated on .