Store: Grow Your Business & Flourish As A Freelancer
This page is your guide to purchasing products I've created and those I recommend.
For Small Business Owners
Book: The Jump: From Chaos to Clarity For Your Striving Small Business
- Buy via Amazon (Get Kindle edition for free with the physical copy purchase)
- Learn more about the book, download the first two chapters for free, and access the free small business launch box resource center.
Book: Path Of The Freelancer: An Actionable Guide To Flourishing In Freelancing
- Buy via Amazon (Purchase the physical edition and get the Kindle version for free)
- Learn how to get a free copy with your digital purchase of The Jump
- Download the first chapter for free
Online Course: How To Flourish In Freelancing - 8 Steps To Long-Term Success
Online Course: How Freelancers Build A Steady Stream of Paying Clients
Online Course: How Companies & Freelancers Can Effectively Work Together
Recommended Software & Services
As a serious blogger, I've established affiliate marketing partnerships. This means I get commissions for referring you to the software and service of other companies.
But, I’m not interested in simply pushing products just for the money. I’m interested in finding awesome companies and tools and referring you to them. The following resources fit these requirements. I'm also using (directly and through my clients) the following recommendations.
- Design Pickle (Practically Unlimited Design For A Flat Monthly Rate)
- Freeeup (Quality Vetted Freelancers)
- Harpoon (Invoices and finance management for freelancers and agencies)
- Pipeline Deals (CRM and sales pipeline management)
- Animoto (easily create compelling videos)
- Timecamp (Tracking your time and run reports)
- Grammarly (Make your writing better and error free)
- InMotion Hosting (Employee owned website hosting)