Products, Recommendations, & Affiliations
This page is your guide to purchasing products I've created and those I recommend.
Related To Freelancing
Book: Path Of The Freelancer
- Via Amazon (Purchase the physical edition and get the Kindle version for free)
Online Course: How To Flourish In Freelancing - 8 Steps To Long-Term Success
Online Course: How Companies & Freelancers Can Effectively Work Together
Recommended Books (affiliate links)
Recommended Software & Services
As a serious blogger, I've established affiliate marketing partnerships. This means I get commissions for referring you to the software and service of other companies.
But, I’m not interested in simply pushing products just for the money. I’m interested in finding awesome companies and tools and referring you to them. The following resources fit these requirements. I'm also using (directly and through my clients) the following recommendations.
- Design Pickle (Practically Unlimited Design For A Flat Monthly Rate)
- Freeeup (Quality Vetted Freelancers)
- Harpoon (Invoices and finance management for freelancers and agencies)
- Pipeline Deals (CRM and sales pipeline management)
- Animoto (easily create compelling videos)
- Timecamp (Tracking your time and run reports)
- Grammarly (Make your writing better and error free)
- InMotion Hosting (Employee owned website hosting)
- Sumo (Collect more emails and grow your marketing reach)
- Elokenz (Automatically reshare evergreen content on social media channels)