Speaking On Small Business Leadership & Freelance Flourishing
Are you interested in me speaking at your digital event, online conference, or private webinar? If so, I'm available to speak on the following topics.
- Coronavirus & Freelancing — How To Survive & Thrive In Crisis
- Coronavirus & Your Small Business — How To Transform Your Company For Success
- How To Effectively Lead Your Team Remotely
- Working From Home: How To Stay Focused & Get Stuff Done
Other Available Topics
- A Powerful Plan To Move The Entrepreneur's Stalling Small Business Forward
- How Companies and Freelancers Can Effectively Work Together
- The Eight Achievements of Flourishing Freelancers
- How Freelancers Can Build A Steady Stream Of Paying Clients
Click here to contact me about speaking at your next event.
2020 Speaking History
- May 20 - Kettering Executive Network: How Consultants Can Flourish In A Pandemic
- June 25 - Social Media Club Atlanta: Lessons & Tools For Podcasting With Excellence
Past Event Blog Posts
- A Powerful Plan To Move The Chaotic Marketing Firm, Frustrated Creative Team, and Floundering Freelancer Forward [For Hubspot on September 28, 2019]
- Social Media Taboo: How To Embrace Your Voice & Keep It Professional [For Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, October 2017]
- Learn How To Succeed As A Freelancer [June 22, 2017]
- Four Powerful Ways Companies & Freelancers Can Effectively Work Together [For Hubspot on May 17, 2017]
- How A Simple Speaking Event Became A Milestone Moment [For The Art Institute of Atlanta, 2010]
Past Events Gallery
- Last updated on .