Time Camp Interview: Transform Your Striving Small Business
In my second interview (click here to listen to the first one) on the Timecamp: Stay on Top of Your Work podcast, Kate Kurzawska and I have a discussion about my new book for striving small business owners, The Jump.
What Is Timecamp?
If you're not familiar, Timecamp (affiliate link) is a time tracking tool your team will actually use. It's available on their computer and mobile devices, and they have a free forever plan for single freelance users.
"Listen to #49 episode in which Jason talks about his latest book, The Jump: From Chaos To Clarity For Your Striving Small Business! Find out how to transform your striving business into a success, how to clarify chaos and clear up all doubts."
In this episode, we explore the following topics.
- Understanding why your business is stalling.
- What is the Jump, and what are the four steps to make it?
- What you need to consider as part of making The Jump
- What is IDEMA and The Formula For Intentionality?
- When is it better not to make The Jump and move on from your business?
- The clues we can find about our future are often found in our origin story.
Click the play button below to begin listening to this podcast episode.
- Created on .