Exploring Heart-Centered Business Systems — With Jaime Ellithorpe
In this discussion, I'm speaking with Jaime Ellithorpe, founder of 540 strategies, which focuses on leveraging Linkedin, among other mediums to effectively generate leads for heart-centered businesses. I was so impressed with her relationship-building approach, I wanted to meet her. In this episode, you too get to meet her.
- Jaime's transition from a troubled corporate job to entrepreneurship
- The empty feeling she had working in corporate America and how personal development opened her eyes to the possibilities
- The importance of focusing on relationships
- What is a heart-centered business?
- Helping others to help others
- Why we have to hit rock bottom
- The unknown and the known
- Facing crippling anxiety
- Constructive development theory
- Judgment and stories
- Systemizing processes
- Tyrannical systems
Jump into our conversation below where Jaime shares her story, insights into her jump into entrepreneurship, the type of stories that inspire her, and the way she approaches work and life.
Connect With Jaime Ellithorpe
Listen To This Discussion
Click here to listen in on Anchor directly, or click play below to immediately begin streaming.
You can also find this discussion on Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Itunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and wherever you listen to podcasts under the name, Share Life: Systems and Stories to Live Better & Work Smarter or Jason Scott Montoya.
Watch This Conversation
Click here to watch this discussion on Youtube directly, or click play below to begin streaming the video.
- Created on .
- Last updated on .