How Accountability & Vulnerability Make The Difference — With Casey Cavell
- Sports as an idol
- His short-lived and successful Poker career
- Addicted to achievement
- Feeling of inadequacy
- Burning out
- Beginning to read the Bible
- How we wrongly channeled his perfectionism drive into his newfound Christian walk
- The accountability visibility that being a Christian creates
- Helping other people get what they want
- Serial entrepreneurship and not losing focus
- The power of accountability, especially when we share it
- Thoughts on being busy and working hard
- Pareto principle
- Stop doing things that don't make an impact
- Proper prioritization
- The importance of understanding your business
- Proactive versus reactive
- Dealing with inter-generational family problems. Changing the story
- Our family is a mirror
- Systems should save you time, energy, and money
- Doing hard things
Jump into our conversation below where Casey shares his story, how he became passionate about entrepreneurship, the type of stories that inspire him, and the way he approaches work and life.
Connect With Casey Cavell
- Connect with Casey on social media | Linkedin - Facebook - Twitter
- Visit Casey's websites | CaseyCavell.com - Legacy 4:12 - Kingdom House - Turn 2 Ministries
Listen To This Discussion
Click here to listen in on Anchor directly, or click play below to immediately begin streaming.
You can also find this discussion on Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Itunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and wherever you listen to podcasts under the name, Share Life: Systems and Stories to Live Better & Work Smarter or Jason Scott Montoya.
Watch This Conversation
Click here to watch this discussion on Youtube directly, or click play below to begin streaming the video.
- Created on .
- Last updated on .