Enjoy Free Food & Entertainment During The Month Of Your Birthday
Yesterday was my birthday. Yep, I turned thirty-three years old.
At the beginning of this month (October), emails flowed in from my favorite restaurants both fast food and sit down. Well, at least those where I had an email subscription. It reminded me that my birthday was around the corner. Free food and entertainment awaited.
Here's the deal. Most restaurants, fast food joints, and entertainment businesses send free or discounted gifts for birthdays. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it actually happens. A couple years ago, I realized this and subsequently went searching the web for how I could sign up for the email list of every food place I wanted to eat it.
Over the past week, I've enjoyed redeeming the following birthday gifts.
- A free birthday burrito from Moe's Southwest Grill.
- I received ten dollars in free game play during our trip to Dave & Busters.
- A free Redbox rental. We enjoyed an afternoon watching Spiderman: Homecoming.
- For dinner last night, we enjoyed a free medium pepperoni pizza with the purchase of one from Marco's Pizza.
Thankfully, many of these birthday deals don't expire for another few weeks, so I've got time to redeem the following deals.
- Free sandwich from Firehouse Subs.
- 50% off my next burrito from Willy's Mexicana Grill.
- Del Taco sent me a free Premium Shake. I don't care for these, so my wife will get that coupon.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill sent me free appetizer or dessert.
- A free hamburger with the purchase of one at Fuddruckers. It's been awhile since I've been there!
If you want to make the most of your birthday month, make sure to sign up via email the month before your birthday since some of the offers are sent the first few days of the birthday month. You can find many of the restaurants with links to sign up on Favorite Candle, here.
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash