A Year's Worth Of Work: In Bullet Time
13 months has passed since I became a full time contractor. With a steady volume of client projects over the last 13 months, our family has embraced my life as a full time freelancer.
A large portion of the work has included coaching business leaders through a visioneering process to help them get focus and organized. The remaining amount of work has included a variety of strategic and tactical marketing support. At the end of the day, I am helping business leaders resolve their internal communication problems and external marketing challenges.
Here is a bulleted list of some of the work I've been involved in over the past year.
- Contracting with the 315 Project, an organization helping people spread their good news online, to guide the company in getting focused, organized and accountable.
- Working with Craig Haynie, CEO of CablesandKits.com, to discover and communicate their company vision.
- Working with Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, located in Helen Georgia, to organize their online marketing efforts for more effective results.
- Writing content for 98toGo, The 315 Project, The Third Bucket, Brightstar Pictures, Brainleaf and BeALeader.
- Working with McKeever's First Ride, an annual Atlanta event for amputees, orthotic users and military personnel, to launch a new Joomla website, and maintain an ongoing email marketing campaign.
- Building a new Joomla website and marketing campaign for authors Rick Cope & Randy Brunson latest book, the Third Bucket.
- Working alongside Rocket IT to develop an internal recruiting process for new team members.
- Executing a marketing audit for Sobem Nwoko of Joyfields Institute to help improve marketing efforts.
- Hosting multiple websites for great clients such as Concrete Replacement Specialists, Roofing Atlanta Inc, The Ethridge Team, and Video Impact.
- Working with Braselton Stover House, a wedding and private events venue, to launch a new Joomla website and ongoing marketing efforts.
- Helping Bryant Cornett, author of The Rooster Once Crowed, maintain and update his Joomla website.
- Updating David Wittenberg's, Bankruptcy Attorney, Joomla website.
- Working with Precision Pain Relief Center to increase their online brand presence.
- Creating Prezi presentations for Rick Cope of Nanolumens and Randy Brunson of the Third Bucket.
- Working as an extra on Captain America 3 & Alvin and The Chipmunks.