A Year's Worth Of Work: In Bullet Time
13 months has passed since I became a full time contractor. With a steady volume of client projects over the last 13 months, our family has embraced my life as a full time freelancer.
A large portion of the work has included coaching business leaders through a visioneering process to help them get focus and organized. The remaining amount of work has included a variety of strategic and tactical marketing support. At the end of the day, I am helping business leaders resolve their internal communication problems and external marketing challenges.
Here is a bulleted list of some of the work I've been involved in over the past year.
- Contracting with the 315 Project, an organization helping people spread their good news online, to guide the company in getting focused, organized and accountable.
- Working with Craig Haynie, CEO of CablesandKits.com, to discover and communicate their company vision.
- Working with Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, located in Helen Georgia, to organize their online marketing efforts for more effective results.
- Writing content for 98toGo, The 315 Project, The Third Bucket, Brightstar Pictures, Brainleaf and BeALeader.
- Working with McKeever's First Ride, an annual Atlanta event for amputees, orthotic users and military personnel, to launch a new Joomla website, and maintain an ongoing email marketing campaign.
- Building a new Joomla website and marketing campaign for authors Rick Cope & Randy Brunson latest book, the Third Bucket.
- Working alongside Rocket IT to develop an internal recruiting process for new team members.
- Executing a marketing audit for Sobem Nwoko of Joyfields Institute to help improve marketing efforts.
- Hosting multiple websites for great clients such as Concrete Replacement Specialists, Roofing Atlanta Inc, The Ethridge Team, and Video Impact.
- Working with Braselton Stover House, a wedding and private events venue, to launch a new Joomla website and ongoing marketing efforts.
- Helping Bryant Cornett, author of The Rooster Once Crowed, maintain and update his Joomla website.
- Updating David Wittenberg's, Bankruptcy Attorney, Joomla website.
- Working with Precision Pain Relief Center to increase their online brand presence.
- Creating Prezi presentations for Rick Cope of Nanolumens and Randy Brunson of the Third Bucket.
- Working as an extra on Captain America 3 & Alvin and The Chipmunks.
Tags: Leaders, bealeader, joomla, Brightstar Pictures, The Third Bucket, Prezi, work, business coaching, marketing coaching, freelancer, contractor, focused, organized, strategic, tactical, marketing, the 315 project, cablesandkits.com, Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals, 98togo, Brainleaf, McKeever's First Ride, Joyfields Institute, Sobem Nwoko, Extra Work Georgia