[Interview] How Timecamp Empowers Freelancers To Measure Billable Hours
For over two years, I've been leveraging TimeCamp (affiliate) to track and report on my billable hours with active clients. Recently, I shared how this tool is a part of my daily startup routine to stay focused and get stuff done.
As a result of this published article, the CMO invited me to participate in a written interview for their active blog, and I agreed. Here are the asked interview questions.
- Can you tell us about your daily routine at work? How do you organize it?
- If you were to advise a beginner entrepreneur who starts his/her first day as an employer, what would it be?
- How did you find out about TimeCamp?
- How do you use TimeCamp – is using our software beneficial to you and in what way?
- To whom would you recommend TimeCamp and why?
- I read on your blog that you have great business experience. Do you have any pieces of advice for us that could help us in the future?
If you're interested in my answers to these questions, I recommend clicking here to explore the article titled "How TimeCamp Helps Freelancers Measure Billable Hours"