Are you still using Internet Explorer? If you're using Google Chrome, have you installed any extensions to give you more control and power over your browsing and work experience?
I'm an active user of Google's Chrome browser. I primarily switched (from Firefox) because of its speed and simple interface. Over the years I’ve installed and used a variety of extensions to powerup my internet experience. Here’s the list of add-ons I’m currently sporting.
Have you ever read all of the Bible? Or, any of it? While I grew up a Christian, it wasn't until several years ago that I read the Bible in its entirety (From beginning to end). I had read and known a majority of the Scriptures but in a fragmented way, so when I finally came to realize I had never read it from the beginning to end, I decided to make it happen. Here's how I did it.
I remember when Napster first came on the scene. Downloading music for free was now possible. I didn't care enough about music to have it, but when the option to download it for free was made available I did it (even though it was illegal). Then after it came other services for downloading movies, TV shows, games, and software. All of sudden, I now had access to whatever I wanted when I wanted it. I was only limited by my internet connection speed.
More Articles ...
- How I Organize & Backup My Computer Files And Folders
- Five Steps To Transform Your Messy Business Into A Well Oiled Machine
- How Business Owners Can Dramatically Improve Their Company Culture By Doing These Three Things With Their Team
- Funny: What Appears To Be Right May Not Always Be Right
- How Planning For Time Off Leads To Proactive Behavior
- The Funny Story Of How I Started Eating Spicy Food
- Are You Prepared For When Your Website (or Blog) Is Hacked?
- What Do You Hope To Accomplish This November?
- Reflecting On The Third Quarter Of This Weekday Blogging Challenge
- Use This One Simple Phrase To Gather Valuable Feedback
- Do You Know What You Believe & Why?