This post is personal, in-depth, and, unusually long. I'd love for you to read it, but keep in mind it'll take 15-20 minutes to do so.
If you've been around me for any amount of time this year, you've probably heard me talking about bricks, walls and building things (What?). The essence of this metaphor is focused on how we can take action today when we don't have clarity on vision, where we're going.
Well, for those of you who have resonated with that message and those now intrigued by it, StartupNation has invited me to write a blog post about it. I'm quite proud of the final version, so check out the article here titled, "How to Move Forward When Your Startup Lacks Clear Vision".
More Articles ...
- These Are The Seven Admirable Leaders Who Virtually Mentored Me
- Have You Taken A Personality Test To Help You Better Understand Yourself?
- Why I'm Continuing This Writing Madness (Weekday Blogging)
- My Reflections On 23 Days Of Blogging In August
- Our Stories Free Others To Share Their Struggles
- The 17 Tools I Use To Move Blogs From Concept To Completion
- This Simple Ingredient Improves Your Blog's Effectiveness
- My Simple Workflow To Capture & Publish My Best Writing Ideas
- What Is Personality Testing & How Does It Affect Our Behavior?
- These Were The Reasons I Chose To Self Publish My First Book
- We Need To Take Initiative Because Personal Development Doesn't Just Happen
- Let's Work Together