- Have you done everything you can to prevent a website hack?
- Are you prepared to restore your website in the event it gets hacked anyway?
As divisive as it seems our culture is right now, what if we could actually find a way to cooperate? What if we could find unity and move together towards a common goal? What if instead of attacking our neighbors, we sought to understand them and discover how we can move forward together, despite our differences?
I believe it's possible. In fact, my vision statement is, thriving together. Contrasted with my anti-vision statement, surviving in isolation these two statements provide a powerful picture of where I'm driving towards (and away from) in my relationships & community. As Christians, we don't have an excuse as we're directed by the scriptures and by the example of Jesus of Nazareth.
More Articles ...
- How To Become A Movie Extra On A Feature Film Or TV Show
- Enjoy Free Food & Entertainment During The Month Of Your Birthday
- Don't Join Or Ignore Harassment, Stand Up Against It!
- The Reason I Share Articles, Podcasts & Videos
- Establishing A Lifelong Cadence Of Personal Development
- My Technical Process For Publishing Each Joomla Blog Post
- The Four Stages Of Freelancing [Freelancers' Show Podcast]
- What Entrepreneurs Can Learn From The Firing Of Star Wars Director Colin Trevorrow
- Social Media Taboo: How To Embrace Your Voice & Keep It Professional
- The Master List Of My Podcast Subscriptions
- Resting At The Inn