The third decade of my life has passed and as I enter into a new season of life, I have found value in reflecting on the last 10 years of my journey. The last decade has included; getting married, moving across the country, finishing college, trying to make a movie, launching a political news site and running a marketing company. By the way, this was just how my wife and I started our 10 years.
Content Created Around The Web
- Latest Post as a Resident Writer of BEALEADER - Leading On Business: Can You Still Be Kind To Others And Succeed?
- Guest Post For BrainLeaf - Marketing Is A Reflection: What Are You Reflecting?
- Latest Hub On Hubpages - How To Make A Successful Movie
Top 3 Links
If you are only able to check out 3 pieces of content this month, let it be these three...
- Video: 10 Undisputed Facts about Jesus, Even by Skeptics...
- Short Film: Legend Of The Flying Tomato (Short Film About Being True To Yourself)
- Blog Post By Seth Godin, Burning Bridges
My latest blog post is a guest post for BrainLeaf, and I was connected to Brain Leaf through my friend Jason Long, the founder. BrainLeaf helps web and app developers quickly scope and price their projects.
What Is Your Mission?
It's almost time, the end of my 20's is here and October 22nd will bring in a new stage of life. Since my 29th birthday almost a year ago, this past year has been the most difficult and rewarding years of my life. When I reflect on my 29 years, and the past year specifically, the analogy of the butterfly continues to fill my mind, and this past year was my year struggling to get out of the cocoon I had crawled up into.
The saying goes; nice guys finish last, right?
Recently, a friend expressed his frustration with being too nice in his business. Out of his niceness, he believed people took advantage of him, and he was beaten up by the world. This was a sentiment I related to deeply.
More Articles ...
- How To Set Up An Independent Movie For Success
- Catch and Release or Catch and Keep? How Letting Go Can Bring Us Together.
- September 10th: Content Roundup
- How Learning To Delegate Can Transform Our Businesses [For BEALEADER]
- September 1st: Question of the Month
- A Peek Into My Life - Lost Ring & Slowing Down - August 2014 Update
- The Financial Debt Trap - A Zealous Hiring - Part 1 of 3
- August 11th: Question of the Week
- August 4th: Question of the Week
- July 30th: Best Links Of The Week
- July 28th: Question of the Week