Have you ever read all of the Bible? Or, any of it? While I grew up a Christian, it wasn't until several years ago that I read the Bible in its entirety (From beginning to end). I had read and known a majority of the Scriptures but in a fragmented way, so when I finally came to realize I had never read it from the beginning to end, I decided to make it happen. Here's how I did it.
I remember when Napster first came on the scene. Downloading music for free was now possible. I didn't care enough about music to have it, but when the option to download it for free was made available I did it (even though it was illegal). Then after it came other services for downloading movies, TV shows, games, and software. All of sudden, I now had access to whatever I wanted when I wanted it. I was only limited by my internet connection speed.
Companies have a way of getting themselves all tangled up and unnecessarily complicated. These organizations also fail to properly plan out their endeavors so after year's of business operations, there's a big mess that needs untangling before the company can move forward and thrive.
Ideally, a company follows a framework like IDEMA from their origin but in reality, they almost never do. This pattern describes both companies I've worked with and a stage of owning my own marketing company.
More Articles ...
- How Business Owners Can Dramatically Improve Their Company Culture By Doing These Three Things With Their Team
- Funny: What Appears To Be Right May Not Always Be Right
- How Planning For Time Off Leads To Proactive Behavior
- The Funny Story Of How I Started Eating Spicy Food
- Are You Prepared For When Your Website (or Blog) Is Hacked?
- What Do You Hope To Accomplish This November?
- Reflecting On The Third Quarter Of This Weekday Blogging Challenge
- Use This One Simple Phrase To Gather Valuable Feedback
- Do You Know What You Believe & Why?
- Cooperation Is Possible - Even In The Most Divisive Situations
- What Are The Five Stages Of Every Organization?