I remember when Napster first came on the scene. Downloading music for free was now possible. I didn't care enough about music to have it, but when the option to download it for free was made available I did it (even though it was illegal). Then after it came other services for downloading movies, TV shows, games, and software. All of sudden, I now had access to whatever I wanted when I wanted it. I was only limited by my internet connection speed.
Companies have a way of getting themselves all tangled up and unnecessarily complicated. These organizations also fail to properly plan out their endeavors so after year's of business operations, there's a big mess that needs untangling before the company can move forward and thrive.
Ideally, a company follows a framework like IDEMA from their origin but in reality, they almost never do. This pattern describes both companies I've worked with and a stage of owning my own marketing company.
How Business Owners Can Dramatically Improve Their Company Culture By Doing These Three Things With Their Team
- Have you done everything you can to prevent a website hack?
- Are you prepared to restore your website in the event it gets hacked anyway?
More Articles ...
- Use This One Simple Phrase To Gather Valuable Feedback
- Do You Know What You Believe & Why?
- Cooperation Is Possible - Even In The Most Divisive Situations
- What Are The Five Stages Of Every Organization?
- How to Become an Atlanta Movie Extra on a Feature Film or TV Show
- Enjoy Free Food & Entertainment During The Month Of Your Birthday
- Don't Join Or Ignore Harassment, Stand Up Against It!
- The Reason I Share Articles, Podcasts & Videos
- Establishing A Lifelong Cadence Of Personal Development
- My Technical Process For Publishing Each Joomla Blog Post
- The Four Stages Of Freelancing [Freelancers' Show Podcast]