When your company is ready to gather feedback from customers, there are three simple and pointed questions to effectively surface helpful insights for making your company better. And these three questions are ones you'll want to quickly integrate into your customer feedback loop.
The Last Jedi is a Powerful Opportunity for Divided Star Wars Fans to Grow as Followers & Leaders — But It Won’t Be Easy
“He’s too young to play an ATF agent!”
That’s the essence of the production staff fight on my arrival to the set of American Made (affiliate link) which was, at the time, called Mena.
A day earlier, I unexpectedly received a text message from an Atlanta background extras casting company. They asked if I was available the next day for a small shoot with a high profile actor. It was a project I had not applied for but they thought I’d be a good fit for the role based on a previous submission.
I accepted and was driving to the city of Madison Georgia the next morning. When I arrived on the scene, they asked me to shave my face entirely. A few minutes later, the costume department was arguing in front of me with the production staff about me playing the role of an ATF agent. They said I looked too young and shouldn’t be used. Thankfully, they told them to use me anyway.
It’s that time of year again where I take a moment to reflect, thank others and enter into a blogging break. This annual reflection point blog post is my last article for 2017. Come back and see me in 2018 or visit the blog archives for ones you may have missed.
“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” -Bill Gates
In the past three and half years, we’ve completely changed our lives after the shut down of our marketing company in 2014. It’s involved numerous small steps and big leaps after we rebooted. I’m encouraged by the progress we’ve made in just over three years!
More Articles ...
- November Reflections: Finishing The Blogging Challenge, Falling Behind A Tad With Freelancing, & Some Fun Photos
- The Magnum Test: Will Your Business Survive Beyond You?
- The Comprehensive Guide To Finding A Job In The Modern Era
- These Are The Google Chrome Extensions I Actively Use
- What’s Your True Professional Freelance Value?
- Two Simple Actions To Make Your Meetings More Fruitful
- Are You Willing To Accept Less Than What You Want?
- Why I Stopped Saying "How Are You Doing?" (Most Of The Time)
- How Self Inducing Constraints Leads to Creativity & Innovation
- I'm Interested In Reading The Bible, Where Do I Get Started?
- Buckle Down, It's Time To Do The Hard Work You're Avoiding